Full Autopsy of Sharon Tate including Infant Boy

Discussion in 'Physical Evidence from Sharon Tate' started by Livvijosmom, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Livvijosmom New Member

Does anyone have the full autopsy of Sharon Tate including the infant boy. I am very interested in autopsy reports. If anyone has a link or can post them please do.
  2. jempud Banned

3. catscradle77 Administrator

[quote author=Livvijosmom link=topic=4834.msg44478#msg44478 date=1263498531]
    Does anyone have the full autopsy of Sharon including the infant boy. I am very interested in autopsy reports. If anyone has a link or can post them please do.
    [/quote]

Welcome aboard.

All the autopsies are on the Victims boards. Though the autopsy of the baby is mentioned in Noguchi's grand jury testimony (on the Testimony boards) there isnt an available autopsy on the baby alone.
  4. Livvijosmom New Member

The autopsy report mentions the External Examination. It does not mention the Internal Examination. Any clues where I could read this.
  5. jempud Banned

Thank you would be nice. In fact being nice is generally a good idea around here.

Cats may know, I'm sorry I don't.

Here's a pic of Thomas Noguchi instead.

[IMG]

Jem
  6. Livvijosmom New Member

My apologies for being rude. I hope you can forgive me. I am truely thankful for any information anyone can provide.
  7. jempud Banned

You are completely forgiven. I didn't want you to start off upsetting peopleĀ  >:D

Jem
  8. Livvijosmom New Member

Thank you for forgiving me. I guess I'm just recovering from a hectic day and my manners are not what they should be. This is not how I was raised. It was very nice to make your acquaintance.
  9. jempud Banned

Aw, I'm just a fussy mother hen (sorry, mother duck).

Enjoy the board.

Jem